paloverdevalleylibrary.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against paloverdevalleylibrary.com, submit notice of your claim to the following :
Service Provider: paloverdevalleylibrary.com
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
1. A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
2. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate. Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.) The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
3. Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit paloverdevalleylibrary.com to locate the material. Information reasonably sufficient to permit paloverdevalleylibrary.com to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
4. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
5. A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
paloverdevalleylibrary.com will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, paloverdevalleylibrary.com will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
Birthday Party Card Birthday Party Card Fancy with Birthday Party Card. Birthday Party Card Unique ...
Inappropriate Birthday Cards Inappropriate Birthday Cards Perfect with Inappropriate Birthday Cards. Inappropriate Birthday Cards Unique ...
Assorted Birthday Cards In Bul Assorted Birthday Cards In Bulk Fancy with Assorted Birthday Cards In Bulk. ...
Rick And Morty Birthday Card Rick And Morty Birthday Card Epic with Rick And Morty Birthday Card. ...
All contents published under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License.
All Rights of images and videos found in this site reserved by its respective owner.